Pre-Race Packet Pickup:
- Noon – 7:00 pm on July 21st at TownePlace Suites in Meridian
- Buses will be at Highlands Elementary School in Boise at 4:45am and leaving for the starting line through 5:15am. The last bus will leave at 5:15am, it’s a slow climb up 13 miles plus 2 for a turn around spot plus 2 back. Plus a bunch of you are probably going to want to get that last bit of pee out which there will be portapotties at the start for that reason. Parking is available in the school parking lot, on Curling Dr, in the All Saints Presbyterian Church parking lot across the street from the school, and along Bogus Basin Rd before you get to the school. If you are the sneaky type, look up Wagon Wheel Rd, you can park on that or Crane Creek Rd and walk through the back of the school yard. The finish line is on the West entrance into the Highlands Elementary parking lot.
Race Day Packet Pick Up / Check-In:
- July 22: 4:30am – 5:15 am at Highlands Elementary School in Boise
- 1/2 Marathon: 6:15 am
Hotel discounts for those from out of town
TownePlace Suites Boise West/Meridian, 1415 S Eagle Rd, Meridian, ID 83642
Call them at (208) 884-8550 and let them know you are part of the Final Kick Events block and they will set you up with a discounted room rate (typically $20-$30 off per night).
- Five aid stations at 2.3, 4.3, 7.1, 9.3, and 11.4 miles. There will be plenty of water and gatorade and other snacks and gu.
Is this race on road or trails?
- Paved road the entire way.
Refunds? Transfers? Lodging? Packets?
- Check out our Runner FAQ page for all the answers to your most frequently asked questions. Thanks!