- Noon – 7:00 pm on July 20th
- Buses will be at Highlands Elementary in Boise at 5:00am and leaving for the starting line through 5:30am. It’s 13.1 miles up plus another 4 round trip so the buses are actually able to turn around. Plus a bunch of you are probably going to want to get that last bit of pee out which there will be portapotties at the start for that reason. Parking is available in the school parking lot and the surrounding streets. The finish line is on the West entrance into the Highlands Elementary parking lot. Bus service will be available to and from the hotel and we will work on those details as we get a bit closer.
Race Day Packet Pick Up / Check-In:
- July 21: 4:30am – 5:15 am at Highlands Elementary in Boise
- 1/2 Marathon: 6:20 am
Hotel discounts for those from out of town
TownePlace Suites Boise West/Meridian, 1415 S Eagle Rd, Meridian, ID 83642
Call them at (208) 884-8550 and let them know you are part of the Final Kick Events block and they will set you up with a discounted room rate (typically $30-$40 off per night).
- Five aid stations at 2.3, 4.3, 7.1, 9.3, and 11.4 miles. There will be plenty of water and gatorade and other snacks and gu.
Is this race on road or trails?
- Paved road the entire way.
Refunds? Transfers? Lodging? Packets?
- Check out our Runner FAQ page for all the answers to your most frequently asked questions. Thanks!