Pre-Race Packet Pickup:
- Noon – 7:00 pm on Sept 8th at TownePlace Suites in Meridian
- Buses will be at Riverglen Jr High in Boise at 5:30am and leaving for the starting line through 6:15am. The last bus will leave at 6:15am, it’s a slow climb up 13 miles plus 2 for a turn around spot plus 2 back. Plus a bunch of you are probably going to want to get that last bit of pee out which there will be portapotties at the start for that reason. Parking is available in the school parking lot and the surrounding streets. The finish line is on the West entrance into the Highlands Elementary parking lot. Bus service from Highlands Elementary back to Riverglen Jr High will be running back and forth until everyone is finished.
Race Day Packet Pick Up / Check-In:
- July 22: 5:00am – 6:00 am at Riverglen Jr High in Boise
- Marathon: 7:20 am
- 1/2 Marathon: 7:45 am
Hotel discounts for those from out of town
TownePlace Suites Boise West/Meridian, 1415 S Eagle Rd, Meridian, ID 83642
Call them at (208) 884-8550 and let them know you are part of the Final Kick Events block and they will set you up with a discounted room rate (typically $30-$40 off per night).
- Five aid stations at 2.3, 4.3, 7.1, 9.3, and 11.4 miles. There will be plenty of water and gatorade and other snacks and gu.
Is this race on road or trails?
- Paved road the entire way.
Refunds? Transfers? Lodging? Packets?
- Check out our Runner FAQ page for all the answers to your most frequently asked questions. Thanks!